bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

January 4, 2007
posted by Nk. at 3:03 PM

i nearly died and gone to hell on my way home yesterday.

after running some errands for my mother i hailed a pedicab (yes, for those of us probinsyanos its our version of the taxicab lol) to get my butt home. soon as the thing started to move i knew i was doomed.

the pedicab driver had anghit.

and oh my lord, did i regret pretending to always have dysmenorea to my P.E. teacher in college during our swimming lessons so i wouldn't have to wear a stupid swimsuit - now i can't hold my breath for even a measly 5 seconds, even if my life depended on it. which it did during that very moment.

as soon as the offending smell hit me my eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head, and i was pretty sure that had i removed the handkerchief over my mouth, foam would spill forth complete with my day's meal.

i wanted to leap out of the pedicab screaming, but lord who sits frowning at me from the heavens, i did not. it was new year i thought, how about helping this guy with his only means of earning a decent living? or okay i thought, were you rude to someone today -- this is your karma. magbakli ka na.

so i sat there and concentrated on the brighter side of life -- the beauty of the afternoon sky, the complex designs of the cracks on the ground, life as a dog...

i nearly cried when the pedicab stopped.

 
0 Comments: