bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

May 3, 2007
posted by Nk. at 10:52 AM

today on my playlist:

  • I Wanna Be Loved - Eric Benet
  • These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
  • Joo Ji Hoon Singing in an event in a Korean University - (yes, he can sing! hooray for fanvids!)
  • I think I - Full House OST
  • Perfect Day - Collective Soul
  • Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band
  • Carribean Blue - Big Mountain

can i just say that eric benet can sing his way aaaaalllll the way to your kasu-kasuan, i mean seriously, listen to his songs and you just go aaaaawwwwww and then melt. i learned from my netsurfing the other day that My Girl hottie Lee Dong Wook listens to eric benet (Hurricane) cd while driving, and gave the same cd to My Girl co-star Lee Da Hae on her birthday. now how sweet is that?

 
3 Comments:


At May 5, 2007 at 1:36 PM, Blogger Sey

i love eric benet too. very mesmerizing ♥

 

At May 13, 2007 at 2:49 AM, Blogger chase

you like din pala crash into me by dave matthews band...one of my faves yang song na yan..ganda ng lyrics..oh you're into eric benet, try to listen dun sa song nya with tamia na spend my life with you..i hope magustuhan mo yun..hehehe! hi biatch ingat lagi otey.. =p

 

At May 13, 2007 at 5:08 PM, Blogger Nk.

^ yes, mesmerizing is the perfect word to describe eric benet's music. =)

chasey! i love dave matthews band, one of my faves. yup, nadinig ko na yung spend my life, nakakainlab! haha!