bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

August 17, 2007
posted by Nk. at 11:30 PM

finally, my salamanca!

emir finally gave me my autographed copy of dean alfar's palanca-winning novel this afternoon, dropping by my office after arriving from manila. such a sweet guy, thank you emir!








my weekend will be for this!

emir also brought home my sony camera phone that lost its life sometime last year. i left it to some friends in manila hoping that the darn phone can somehow be brought back to life but no, it remained dead, waiting for a funeral, at some friend's house for months.

it's just too bad because i've been wanting to take pictures of other people on the sly like chris does, and i can't possibly do that with my sony t20. a new mobile phone is out of the question too.

and oh.

i must really be living under a big rock, because i wasn't aware that there was some drama happening in the blogosphere. 'course it helps that i'm a little bit self-absorbed these days. so since ignoramus ako sa events, i'd rather keep my mouth shut and stick to blogging about the topic i know (or pretend to know) best: myself. i do not wish to be controversial. yet. bwahaha.

and another oh.

did i tell you guys i was able to catch some Bagets on cable TV kanina? and gawd. que horror the outfits! aga muhlach had his pants tucked in up to his chest, raymond lauchengco was wearing what appeared to be djai's favorite bottom wear, *shudders* ...pekp*k shorts, and susmaryosep, herbert bautista was wearing a cropped (aka "hanging") sleeveless shirt (i'm scarred for life!)!!!


*search and destroys jologs elementary and high school pics*

 
0 Comments: