bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

September 27, 2008
posted by Nk. at 6:55 PM

I really think I need to upgrade to a Flickr Pro Account, at the rate I'm camwhoring snapping pictures these days. But should I? I reaaallllyyy, really want to. (Sponsors, anyone? Haha)

Must love dogs!
(niki dognapping Chriscie's new baby, Pepper)



Right now I'm listening to reggae, trying to relax and get that weekend feeling. If the previous weeks weren't so busy for me, this week loads of work started coming in for me (enough to keep me glued to my station in the next coming days) -- which is actually a good thing, because not being really busy makes me jittery and makes me think of real weird things like life, love, and why people are embarrassed to admit pooping in office toilets when it's perfectly normal for human beings to poop and that toilets were invented so that we can well, poop. Like normal human beings should.

Anyway.

Here are the things that managed to find a pretty place in the cluttered place that is my mind:

And doesn't it feel peculiar that everyone wants a little more?
so that I do remember to never go that far,
Could you leave me with a scar?
~ Scar lyrics, Missy Higgins

I'm okay with scars. I've been getting some lately, some I can't remember how. But none where it really, or should, matter. Maybe I'm being too careful?

I love pancakes. I can eat them all day.

If you can make me laugh, you can get me to get myself in trouble. haha.

My sister (and my cousin) is coming to town again this weekend. It's the last day of the bar exams tomorrow, and I smell a party!

Give me the green light
~Green Light lyrics, John Legend

Don't ask. Okay, do ask. I'll answer if I like your question, haha.

Someday I'll go visit Japan and walk underneath the cherry blossoms!

Nice hands. Even nicer brains.

Should I move to Wordpress? I'm getting bored with the way my site is looking.

I should help promote the Reproductive Health Bill just like what Rom's doing. I believe in it. Also, it will make my mom (a former DOH Information Officer) proud. Maybe in my next post, heh.

The sound of this guy's laugh tickles my brains. I like it.

How much will my phone bill cost, now that there's no stopping me from calling or going online or just pestering no-show friends with messages like, "if you're not interested in joining me just pretend you didn't get this message I've gotten used to being snubbed (by you)." Yes. What a vile, this niki person is.

I'd love to have a Marvin Gaye album. Also, George Michael. And some Siouxsie & The Banshees (not really familiar but I heard one of their songs in the radio and liked it). And some Blondie (because Deborah Harris rocks!). And yes, some Erika Badu too.

"Sometimes I can't really tell if I'm lost or if God just rearranged the furniture."
~ quoting myself, from a conversation this afternoon


That's it for now folks. Enjoy your weekend!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

 
5 Comments:


At September 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

And so Niki, I really laughed at your thoughts on pooping in the office. The thing is, I also don't know why people can't admit they pooped. Well, unless they really created a mess and left it at that.

But I sincerely do remember one of the HR people back at PS who said during our first day of orientation: "If you need to take a crap, take a crap. At least, hindi tayo lahat mangangamoy."

 

At September 28, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

i get the part about laughing :)

..i think.

 

At September 29, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Cute doggie, and YES TO WORDPRESS!

 

At September 30, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ang cute cuuuuuute! :D

Cute din yung dog.

 

At October 1, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Blogger Nk.

@ peachy: di ba? lol.

@ marc: just the part about laughing? =P

@ Helga: so now it's going to be, Wordpressing? hehe

@ Baddie: Ang thanks thaaaaaannks! =)