bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

November 23, 2009
posted by Nk. at 12:25 PM

So. The holidays are drawing near. And though I know nobody would really bother to get me any of these stuff-- here's the obligatory wish list for Christmas (I mean, I could try, right?):


1. A print of this gorgeous Audrey Kawasaki painting to hang in my room.

"My Dishonest Heart" by Audrey Kawasaki
(photo via loveyourchaos)


Her paintings make me wish I never "outgrew" my love for painting and sketching. I am so in love with her work! And if you grant me this wish you are going to have my love forever. FOREVER!!

2. An iPod Classic. 160GB for the soundtrack of my life? YES PLEASE.

3. The tattoo of my dreams. Not revealing the design here, but hopefully I get this done next weekend yay!

4. These booties to walk all over you.


In black, preferably. Of course I'm also dreaming of these beauties but I'm not looking forward to limping home each end of the day. Heh.

5. A coffee maker plz.

6. Round trip tickets to Japan for next year! The idea of getting lost in Tokyo or Kyoto excites me like making babies with Johnny Depp. Please sana matuloy na (I'm looking at you Mira and Ria!)

7. These lovely things for my bedroom.

8. Moar lace in my undies. Yes.

9. A vintage portable turntable (That distinct crackling sound before the record begins to play? Love) or a vintage typewriter. Yes, the one that makes a lot of noise. Nothing like typing noisily at night and keeping your neighbors awake to make one's being a (struggling) writer legit.


Philips 1970s record player
(photo via nylvi)

The black and white one would look absolutely perfect in my room. <3

10. A complete set of all of Fiona Apple's albums. Because that woman is a god.

11. A polaroid camera!

12. And finally, a cat who will curl up to me, ignore me, make disapproving looks at me, and most of all relay cosmic wisdom through his feline ways to me when I'm home.

I can already tell that this cat and I are gonna get along real well.
(photo via savethekitties)



So there. My Christmas wish list. But you guys know I'll be happy with a book, a donut, or a bottle of beer. And oh yeah, a compass. I'm doing feng shui with my room. Stop laughing.

On a more socially relevant note, I also wish for Erap to go back to making movies. And stay there.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

 
6 Comments:


At November 23, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Anonymous tinay

you're an enjoyable read. smilemasturbation. haha. may these wishes come true. yay for vintage typewriters! <3

 

At November 28, 2009 at 3:51 AM, Anonymous Kenneth

That cat pic is awesome. Makes you want to have cats indeed.

 

At December 2, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Anonymous The Scribe

Hi Nikki, nice site you have here. cute cat you caught up in the pic how did you got it that way? Cheers and more power to you online.

 

At December 23, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Anonymous Baddie

HAHAHAHA I want to HAHAHAHA comment on the HAHAHAHAHA on the cat but HAHAHAHA wait wait wait HAHAHAHA I want to comment on the cat but I can't stop laughing because of the feng shui thing! HAHAHAHA

 

At November 18, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Anonymous enhancement

I really like the painting. What a great peace of art. BTW, nice wish list.

 

At February 8, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Anonymous Restaurants in Indore

After reading your blog post I am inspired with the writing and looking forward to write a blog on the same including my view points. I will share my writing content soon! About this blog post, very informative and inspiring as well. Good Job!