bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

September 23, 2009
posted by Nk. at 6:24 PM

Hi boys wanna have some fun?
(Winona Ryder and Angelina Jolie via cerebral museum)


but I would totally go gay for Winona Ryder in this photo. In fact, I'm gay for her at this very moment.

So excuse me while I post a couple of quotes from their 1999 movie, Girl, Interrupted:

Susanna (narrating): ...Maybe, there's a moment growing up when something peels back... Maybe, maybe, we look for secrets because we can't believe our minds...

-----

Lisa: Take one fuckin' step and I'll jam this in my aorta. [aiming a pen at her neck]
Valerie: Lisa, your aorta is in your chest.
Lisa: Good to know.

-----

Susanna: [reading from a book] "Borderline Personality Disorder. An instability of self-image, relationships and mood... uncertain about goals, impulsive in activities that are self-damaging, such as casual sex."
Lisa: I like that.
Susanna: "Social contrariness and a generally pessimistic attitude are often observed."
[pauses]
Susanna: Well that's me.
Lisa: That's everybody.


(Note: Lisa was Angelina, Susanna was Winona)

-----

Fucking amazing, IMO. Haha.


And if you haven't watched this movie yet, go watch it! Buy it somewhere and watch it! You have to!


Ok. Enough about fandom.


What have I learned lately?

I learned that while most of the time I refrain from making wishes or imploring to the universe to give me something that I want because it may just result to fail-- the universe knows, and gives me exactly what I'm most afraid to ask at the very moment when my insides are saying, ask, ask, the universe is listening.

What was it that author Paulo Coelho said? That when you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it?

I learned that I am still very bad in math.

I learned that cookies and cream ice cream tastes a lot better when a friend surprises you with it in your station! (Thank you!)

I learned that when in doubt, mumble. Or speak in Tagalog.

I learned that if you don't want to forget a secret that must remain a secret, tumble it, and get on with life.

I learned that even though temporary fixes may be temporary, they do keep things from breaking to pieces, from completely falling apart. Sometimes, it's the temporary fixes that keep things together. Things, like maybe you, and me. Which isn't so bad right?

I learned that if you put me on prolonged solitary confinement without access to the internet or books or my phone I would totally go bonkers.

Which is exactly why I have my new neighbors to thank rite? Thank you new neighbors, for sharing your intarnuts. You don't know it (oh no you don't) but you guys make sanity possible on Sundays and Mondays.


What I still don't get:

Tumbularity
Purple skinnies
Formulas
That stupid song that goes mga tambay lang kami sawa sa babae
All Rihanna songs translated to Tagalog
All hit songs translated to Tagalog for the love of god stop it already.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

 
0 Comments: