bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

July 25, 2007
posted by Nk. at 3:14 PM

at the office, trying not to succumb to unconsciousness. i was so sleepy i thought i was having an out of body experience (the type of thing where you see yourself doing something from a distance?) editing my team's work -- i was like, "why are the words moving in my computer screen?" while my eyeballs were rolling to the back of my head.

please tell me why on earth does coffee have an opposite effect on me? i can drink four in the first half of the day and still feel sleepy. do my eyelids have a life of their own? i must have permanently screwed my body clock working for a call center a couple of years back. i'm alive like a drugged maniac at 2, 3 am while i'm a grandmother looking for a friggin' nap during the day when i'm supposed to be awake. and working.

what should i do? pour the damn coffee granules in my mouth, like i would with polvoron? have someone electrocute me every fifteen minutes? have nude pictures (ugh, this will take real work) of won bin framed and hang them in my office cubicle?

sometimes i miss the days when i could just look straight ahead and see something good. a nape. manly shoulders. i am just jealous of helga's office view. hahaha.

the office should hire more men. single men. and have them come to work in neckties. only. now you'd like that a lot Artpet, wouldn't you? that'd keep our eyes open for sure. LOL.

also. came across an interesting discussion about harry potter while blog-hopping. like joyfulchicken, i never understood the mass hysteria over j.k. rowling's books. of course they must be nice reads because A LOT of people are crazy over them. so when i say i haven't read a single harry potter book people look at me as if i'm abnormal. of which they're prolly right.

but i'm still not interested in harry potter.

is it because the first great book i read was Mario Puzo's The Godfather, when i was nine?

of course i'm not a pervert, you silly.
*resumes googling for sexy JJH pictures*

 
7 Comments:


At July 25, 2007 at 6:12 PM, Blogger joyfulchicken

Try shabu :-P

I think the Harry Potter book are only popular because they're based on hit movies... or something like that. I'm a moron.

 

At July 25, 2007 at 6:47 PM, Blogger Nk.

^ shabu?? now that cracked me up hahaha!

 

At July 26, 2007 at 2:14 PM, Blogger p

dont listen to him. rugby is cheaper.

anyway.. i'm curious, aren't you scared you've bumped onto the chickenmafia? you know, they didn't call them the mafia for nothing.

 

At July 26, 2007 at 2:42 PM, Blogger Nk.

but doesn't chicken mean "coward"?

LOL.

 

At July 27, 2007 at 4:40 PM, Blogger joyfulchicken

I resent the stereotype :-(

 

At July 27, 2007 at 4:46 PM, Blogger Nk.

aaaaawwww. poor chicken. here let me er...hold your utensils for you while you sit in a corner and cry.

but. you guys ARE cool. ayaaan. smile na sya.LOL.

 

At July 28, 2007 at 12:04 AM, Blogger joyfulchicken

That's right, we're cool cowards :-P