bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

December 31, 2007
posted by Nk. at 10:12 PM

It's already 2008, it's time to say goodbye to some things...

the goodbye cake from our officemates


This year I've managed the surprising feat of actually staying put in a company -- I'm two years and counting now with my current work, and transferring, with my team to our office in Manila. Whether this will turn out okay I've yet to see. But one thing's for sure, I'm truly going to miss my officemates here in Legazpi! Thanks guys for everything =)


So. 2008..and...


I has a planner!

Sure it's free from that Kahlua coffee liqueur I bought for our annual new year's drinking party but hey, it's still a planner and it's going to organize my life this year yes?


Happy 2008 everyone!!

 
5 Comments:


At January 1, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

we'll see about that >=P

 

At January 1, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

wow! niks, im excited for you!! new year..new environment, new adventures, new experiences and new...lovelife?!! hehehe

good luck niki! take care!!!


pye

 

At January 2, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

The Kahlua planner actually looks better than the Starbucks one haha. Happy 08!

 

At January 3, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Blogger Nk.

@ paolo - wag ka na kasing kumontra lolz

@ pye - isang malaking LOL sis hahaha =P

@ helga - it does? waha. thanks! happy 08 to you too! =)


i'm in manila na heh. hope to update this blog soon!

 

At January 4, 2008 at 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy new year!

Office cake eh? Cake celebrations means they're happy. Happy that you're transferring away? ;)