bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

December 17, 2007
posted by Nk. at 8:04 AM

What? I did not internutz for four straight days? BUT WHYYYYYYY?!?!??


1. Because my SMARTbro connection at home is sucky lately and I still have no connection up to now (unless that fumbling CSR I talked to actually MEANT what she said about reporting my complaint to their technical department);

2. Because my office has BLOCKED twitter and now I can not even whine about the simple things in life like...like...like...(okay, I'll get back to this point later k);

3. Because I dislocated several neck muscles and now I'm temporarily incapacitated thanks to the prolonged staring up the sky to count ELEVEN out of a hundred PRETTAAAYYY (this one's for you Baddie because I slay you like, now) shooting stars during the meteor shower;

4. Because I'm busy making sure my costume makes me look slutty prettaaaaaayyy for our office parteeeyyy this Friday;

5. Because I'm currently in a secret location hiding from my inaanaks;

6. Because I got pwnd at the mall and am now bankrupt and homeless;

7. Because I'm poor and depressed that I can't buy a laptop and that Abenson guy just made it worse by saying LAFTHAF when I tried to ask about the Sony Vaio catalog displayed at their store;

8. Because I'm making a valiant attempt to invite good karma to my sucky life by shutting up;

9. Because Britney has pwnd me and now I want to shift careers and be a pole dancer;

10. Because I was a little drunk during the weekend.


And oh by the way, did I mention that I saw a very prettaaayy PINK star while watching (or trying to) the meteor shower? It was so prettaaayy it was gay.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
2 Comments:


At December 17, 2007 at 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

LOLOLOL Maaan this "prettaaayyy" shit never gets old I swear. MOAR.

 

At December 18, 2007 at 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

oh oh, my dear niki, i have the same s***ty net connection, no thanks to PLDT. @#$#$#.

so i could not blog properly as I was in a very very very foul mood.

those poor pldt csr's must be deaf heheheh