bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

December 12, 2007
posted by Nk. at 8:56 AM

So I don't have sleep. I spent my sleepy time tossing and turning in bed I swear I lost some fat on my face, and now have a sculptured body. In between the tossing and the turning I made the decision to stay here over transferring to Manila, even if it meant giving up the possibility of having a paycheck double of what I'm getting now. Okay, I know I have had (and still have) issues with how my current work is progressing, and I do have a nasty feeling this could be one of the stupidest decisions I have made yet (I'm sure I won't be running out of these things anyway) AND I do regret that I prolly won't be able to study Film next year like I planned (but who knows?) -- but at this point in my life I just know that if ever I'm going to have "change" it better be something that I really want you know? Kind of like getting into a relationship because you want to, not because you need to? Basta, ganun. Besides, this is my nth job in the course of seven years and I'm pretty much sick of stopping and starting all over again.

I'm happy with my decision though. FOR NOW.

Am I really screwed this time?

Well at least myheritage.com says I look like Beyonce AND Jessica Alba. I shake my booty at the universe please.

http://www.myheritage.com/collage


And now for the magic-o!



UPDATE: This is what I'll look like if I decide to get some stuff done (with Miss Alba as my inspiration)

What a prettaaay!!!


Am I self-absorbed today. LOL. =P

Labels: , , , ,

 
6 Comments:


At December 13, 2007 at 4:35 AM, Blogger joyfulchicken

Why is Prince William on that list? :-D

 

At December 13, 2007 at 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a prettaaay!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

 

At December 13, 2007 at 9:07 PM, Blogger Nk.

@ JC - I'm just thankful that the photo of him there is him in his, ugh, puberty years. I'd be a bit worried if it was a current photo of his (his ugh, forehead has gotten taller lately? lulz)

@ baddie - =P

 

At December 13, 2007 at 9:11 PM, Blogger joyfulchicken

The future king of England looks like a woman! Brits are so gay.

 

At December 13, 2007 at 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

i didn't notice Prince William when I first checked your blog hehe. I was focused on you and Jessica Alba :p

 

At December 14, 2007 at 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

jessica-alba-shes-my-ex-girlfriendLol! :)