bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

January 16, 2008
posted by Nk. at 9:31 PM

What the hey, two weeks (back) in Manila and still no blogging??

Starting the year with a new job, a new home, a new "family", and a new set of officemates should have me bursting at the seams with stories to tell, and I do have stories to tell (like how unexpectedly fun our new team is(!), or how the six of us (transferees?) manage not to go for each other's throats every waking day together), but blogging from an internet shop where I'm currently getting my brain blasted by this Larusso (according to the tigabantay) song is not exactly a very inspiring experience.


So.

What has having my cyberlife put on hold done for me? With the load of new and hard work I'm facing right now, I daresay it's...well, okay. BUT. I do miss twitter, facebook, and multiply a lot. And chatting non-stop with distant friends (and now that I'm here in Manila these so-called friends who have been coercing me to get my ass here are where? Where?? Guys, I'm FREE on SATURDAY nights, Sundays and Mondays okaaayyy?? And my mobile phone is OLD BUT IT IS STILL working okaaayy??) Plus, I miss my favorite people on the net: rom (how are you girl??), helga, baddie, chris, muserati, lauren, ala, mlq, bianca, jessica, and the chickenmafia. And paolo, give me a link to your new blog please?

And oh, I promised to help out my good friend Emir with an entry he recently posted to help this little guy. I hope you guys can help us spread the word and help him out. I'm reposting Emir's entry here:


An angel needs help

Angelo Anonuevo is only 10 years old, but he cannot play or enjoy his childhood like most children his age. He can no longer sit or stand on his own as he is inflicted with Alagille Syndrome, a very rare congenital liver disorder causing his bones to become brittle and his muscles weak. He will die unless he gets help the soonest.

Tagging his blog and spreading his call for assistance would be very helpful.

Thank you.


To all those who will be helping out one way or another, thanks much guys! That's it for me here. See ya when I see ya!

 
6 Comments:


At January 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

sniff sniff. i'm one of your favorites? sniff sniff. i think i'm gonna cry hehe. i'll take a look at the link you've errr, linked above. welcome to manila. and I AM one of those pushing you to meet up. :D fine fine, saturday, sunday or monday hehe

 

At January 17, 2008 at 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

what new blog? my new blog is my old blog... paolomendoza.com

 

At January 17, 2008 at 4:47 AM, Blogger joyfulchicken

Yay! I got mentioned in the same sentence as Jessica Zafra!

 

At January 17, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

And I got mentioned in the same sentence as Helga, She Who's Got Flava! What?

Hi Niki guy! I'll be checking out a unit near my old one near Rosario, so hopefully, I can be apartmented by next week. And we can liek go out and get sloshed and shit! YAY!

 

At January 21, 2008 at 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Damn right I've got flavah! Heh. What's your number, DM me at Twitter, so next Man Blog drinky winky, you can be informed. What's wrong with my sentences? Ive been busy, uh, playing Sims 2.

 

At January 22, 2008 at 7:27 AM, Blogger Nk.

@ muserati - =P

@ paolo - the one with the penguin? your anti-friendster thingy? 0__o

@ JC - yay!

@ baddie - so, are you apartmented already? harhar

@ helga - know what, The Editor of Man Blog, saw him last week...we in the same building haha.