bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

June 17, 2008
posted by Nk. at 12:36 PM

* WARNING: Long entry ahead


Wow. I haven't touched this blog in ages. What can I do, I'm swamped with work at the office lately so much so that I can barely remember to comb my hair or go to the loo.

Anyway. The most I can do is this little summary of What Happened (And Failed To Happen) In My Life In The Past Few Days:


Saturday:

I expected an outing with my old friends from Legazpi but for some reason that involved one of them just joking that he was here but really wasn't (I'm looking atchu, Cyril), I ended up downing glass after glass of grenadine-laced Red Horse with my spur-of-the-moment weekend gal pal Ghetti, her boyfriend Eric, and my BFF Edri at W Grill Makati instead. Now I don't like drinking Red Horse because it tastes awful, but this time Ghetti's little discovery tasted real nice, and I didn't mind drinking it along with my strawberry margarita at all. And it was the first time in months that I got to get out again so yeah, fcuk it and drink I did.

So.

After W-Grill Edri and I found ourselves heading to Jo and Cata's place in Antipolo -- where after another round of Red Horse (which, thanks to my already malfunctioning taste buds, I couldn't taste anymore) -- my good old friends managed to ask me the Profound Question Resulting From Outrageous Alcohol Intake Of The Week.

Cata and Edri, on my dating dilemmas: "Eh ano naman kung ma-inlove ka??" (So what if you fell in love??)


Great. Good to know I have supportive friends all too willing to push me off the cliff, rite. Good to know.


-----------------------*

Sunday:

Woke up in Antipolo, and ended the day eating like there's no tomorrow at Mr. Kabab in West Ave. And oh yeah, watched My Sassy Girl at home before going off to sleep. Totally loved it.


-----------------------*

Monday:

Went on a solitary mall expedition -- something I totally forgot that I really enjoy doing because most of the time lately I went with people (who ended up spoiling the experience by doing either of two things: 1. complaining and 2. complaining more.) While eating lunch at good old McDonald's I kept getting distracted by the soundtracky background music they had -- the type you'd hear when getting in an adventure ride in Disneyland. I half expected gazelles to leap out my chicken McDo meal. Or something. Weird. But I liked it. Sometimes a distraction is all you need.


-----------------------*

Tuesday:

Back to work, was a not a bad day because somebody said my name so cutely that I heard the double "k's". Does that make sense? No? Good, because you're not supposed to get it, lol.

Well it was good, until later when we took our rabbits to the vet and discovered that the awful scaly thing causing Pepper's coat, nose and ears to shed was scabies. Very bad news, yes. But the real bad news is having the owner of the pet actually considering just leaving the animal for dead because oh well, she can just replace it with a new one, just in case. You can just imagine how upset this made me feel -- I had to resist the urge to punch something in the face.

And because I clearly heard the vet saying that it was treatable, I decided to have both Pepper, and my pet rabbit Sugar (who now has caught the disease too) treated even if it could mean starving until the next payday. (Yeah yeah you're entitled to your opinion but just so you know, I don't respect it. Get it? Good. Here, get yourself some education.)

People who think that it's okay to just let a pet die because it's replaceable ANYWAY should never get pets in the first place. Pets are not toys, and caring for them involves getting them treatment when they're sick (something that should occur to anyone before getting themselves that oh my gooossshhh it's sssooo cuuuuute animal). It's not just all about having a cute dog to walk around for the world to go ooohhh and aaaawwww at. If you can't handle the responsibility and commit to it just go get yourself some pet stuffed toy instead. At least that one's already dead (was never alive, in fact).


I'll make a good vet I know. I'll be the good vet that stabs you in the eye with a syringe if you make any stupid suggestions, like leaving a pet for dead. Lucky world I'm not.


That's Situation Normal: All Fcked Up, for you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
2 Comments:


At June 18, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

mister kebab! i miss it! waaaaaaah!

 

At June 18, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

i envy you for having time management , l:)