bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

May 9, 2008
posted by Nk. at 4:03 PM

You heard about us getting ourselves rabbits some days ago, rite?

So we got bored, and just had to spend some more of our disposable income. To Tiendesitas we go (with the intention of only unwinding after a stressful day's work), and after several hours of ooohhhhhh-ing and aaaaahhh-ing and aaaaawwwwww-ing over this, that, and this, we go home very unexpectedly with this cutie:

the human is Juliet, the little furball is our new baby Muffin

I totally fell in love with this guy, but he costs 25 freaking thousand pesos (which I clearly can not afford unless I sell a kidney or some other organ which nobody would want anyway) so I just settled for a little kiss:

so how does my facial moisturizer taste, love?

But Muffin, what a happy.


I wish I could take in all the dogs in the pet store though. I hate seeing them in cages.

a dog after my own heart.


Also, I'm depressed because The Camera went back home already. What a sad. ='(

Labels: , ,

 
3 Comments:


At May 10, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Blogger Unknown

Cute...Hahaha...Kami din mahilig sa dogs...pero askal lang...we have 7 dogs and three puppies sa bahay, tapos 2 cats and 4 kittens...hahaha...puro mga ampon lang...kayo ang sosyal...laging imported...

 

At May 11, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ooooh, isn't Muffin a cutie! I want a toy Yorkie, but they sellf for 35k at Tiendesitas. My cousin got her mini pug there, but he died last week. Sad =(

 

At May 13, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Blogger Nk.

@ pluma - back in the province we had 11 dogs at one point, some askals and some halfbreeds. =)

@ helga - ohnoes. sorry your cousin's pet died. =( I also want a mini pug. and a bulldog. and a shar-pei.and...