bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

April 28, 2008
posted by Nk. at 7:34 AM

Ailene, one of our best QAs, has decided to transfer back to the provinces last week. I was upset of course, but what can I do, people make decisions and when they do you can only watch them succeed, (or fail). But of course I'd want Ai to emerge triumphant in the decision she made, she's good, and she deserves it.

She told me it was because of a "calling" (and Will Smith) -- and (even if I hadn't gone to church in months) I respect that. Yes, I bitched out for a while about losing good people in the team but hey, who wants to compete with a calling?

Would you guys believe that my very very first dream was to become a nun?

nun pointing up: do you hear what i hear?
me (listening intently): uuhmm...it said "donuts," rite?


Nuns, they have a calling you know. When I was seven I waited and waited but didn't hear anything. Maybe I was just deaf, or, maybe the caller was speaking in another language? Like Greek. Or Checkozlovakian?

Anyway, my failed sisterhood plans notwithstanding, I wish you Ai all the best. Do continue praying for us will you? Because if God doesn't have a sense of humor I'd be in trouble now?

On a different note --

Did I mention that two days before leaving for Pagudpud, Juliet, Art and I bought ourselves pet rabbits?

White: We have humans.
Black: That's good news rite?
White: ...
Brown: We're domed.


all creatures great and small?


Pet rabbit has no name yet. Help me name her?

Labels: , , ,

 
6 Comments:


At April 28, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

LOL that wabbit is getting some boobie akshun!

What.

 

At April 28, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Blogger Nk.

@ baddie - but that rabbit is a girl! uh, lesbo rabbit? huhlolz.

 

At April 28, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

oh noes, rabbits are - for me - horny creatures! take heed!

lol. i haven't named my rabbits when i was young.

one thing i like about rabbits - I like to touch and pet them!!! :p

 

At April 29, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Blogger Rashid

wabbit! wabbit!

hehe..

its like i want to buy one too! >.<

uhmm.. i heard about Ai too.. too bad.. but it might be the best option for her.. haay..

 

At April 29, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Blogger joyfulchicken

Ever tried rabbit soup? Tasty.

 

At April 29, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Call it "Comfort"

as reference to this here picture.

http://askgreg.i.ph/blogs/askgreg/2008/04/11/premature-ejaculation/#comments

It's not a rabbit but it can very well be.