bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

May 14, 2008
posted by Nk. at 7:25 AM

Like my occasional smoking, some things I decide to quit with a certain amount of procrastination. I don't need to be reminded that smoking is bad for my health, and I don't even like smoking - it doesn't taste good, it doesn't help me think clearly, or think, for that matter.

In fact, smoking fogs my mind, makes me a little breathless, and dizzy, weak in the knees. One stick and I have to move slow, else I trip on my own two feet and fall flat on my face. But I still smoke, occasionally. When I need to not think, when I need to be away, even during break time, when everyone's chatting and relaxing and having their fifteen minutes window to freely discuss stuff like how unbelievable that pick up line she gave was, or how you should have worn flat normal shoes instead of the hideous things you have on your feet this morning, or why the world isn't flat, or why that diet tea you've been taking for weeks now is not working and you're still fat.

And no it's not a hard habit to break. I'm not crazy about cigarettes, and I will not run amok if cigarettes suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth.

There's just this unexplainable, totally unnecessary pleasure in engaging in something you can do without - like things that aren't permanent, or even real, but you like anyway.

Labels: ,

 
4 Comments:


At May 14, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

"One stick and I have to move slow, else I trip on my own two feet and fall flat on my face."

LOL that's awesome.

 

At May 14, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Blogger Nk.

LOL. Baddie is a baddie. Haha!

 

At May 15, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Blogger joyfulchicken

Maybe you're smoking the wrong kind of stuff? >:)

 

At May 15, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Blogger Nk.

I got a little teeny weeny feeling that you're right, JC. hahaha