bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

November 21, 2008
posted by Nk. at 4:03 PM

I have a million different things running in my mind today, most of them so fast they're just a blur. It's weird because I've decided to lie low on the thinking too much part and most of the time I do feel like my mind's been emptied and that nothing seems to fit anymore?

Anyway. Some thoughts, twitter style:

There are Christmas lights and lanterns everywhere but weirdly enough I cannot feel the spirit of Christmas. Yet. Or maybe I'm just waiting for the 13th month pay and parties and booze and shopping and gifts. Yeeeep, there goes my Christmas spirit.

"Everyone wants to be found." I think I ought to watch Lost In Translation again.

Maybe I should have listened to the stylist when he said I ought to not darken my hair. But now it's dark and well, the world is still the same. So who cares, right.

I'd love to be in Tokyo right now. Or in some other exotic place, maybe a name I can't even pronounce. I miss being a stranger in a strange place.

There has to be something I want for Christmas. Oh yeah, that. But I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

Wouldn't it be nice to walk in the rain?

I miss my Holga camera. Poor Boris, locked away in the darkness (and mess) of my closet. I ought to get rolls of film and take him out on a trip soon.

She's waiting like an iceberg
Waiting to change
But she's cold inside
She wants to be like the water
~ On The Other Side of The World lyrics, KT Tunstall

I should make a list of things I can give to my godchildren. Now if only I can remember their names...

I should catch up with my books. There are several of them waiting ignored and unread beside my bed. About A Boy should be a fascinating read.

Lamp posts are lonely. So are trash bins. One lights our way at night, the other gets the shit we don't want or need anymore. Both under appreciated. (Yes, I've always had a special affinity to inanimate objects like that, thank you.)

"I know why the caged bird sings."

Labels: , , ,

 
2 Comments:


At November 22, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Blogger dex

Awesome sunset/skyline shot Niks!

 

At November 22, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Blogger Nk.

Thanks Dex! ^__^

Did you notice how I always seem to shoot from one place have the same view? It's weird and is kinda scaring me sometimes, hehe.