bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

December 16, 2008
posted by Nk. at 5:03 PM

1. Emo niki. Yep. You may have noticed that I've taken a fancy to shoe-gazing lately, my out of happy tags coming one after the other. BUT. No more of that! I'm rejuvenated (yes, partly with alcohol but I'm good, I'm good now), I'm alive, awake, alert (okay maybe not very alert -- you can't be if you're a errrr-- a little spaced out), enthusiastic!

Okay. The real reason why emo niki is no more is that well, I'm over certain things and I just decided to quit worrying about the wrong things. Shit happens, we can wallow in it for a while and after that -- NEXT!!

Of course, there's always the fact that I could be bipolar.

night out (here with old friends Gracey and Edri)

And then there's what we call party therapy. You have to admit it, there something about laser lights, booze, good friends, and lastly T.I. or some hiphop thug blaring in your ears and coaxing your body to move that makes things a little brighter. Not world peace brighter, but brighter still.

yep, it's okay to post blurry photos too!

tama lang na magwala sa dance floor, haha


So yes to more parties plz.


2. My freaking stylus. In the midst of the afterparties I lost my phone's stylus. It's Bailey's fault. He made me do it. I just woke up (thankfully not in a strange bed), felt the bed for my phone, felt the phone for my stylus and found that it was gone. Good thing I had a spare. So yep, let the good times roll, baby (mayabang haha).


3. That normal feeling under my foot. You know? That thing you feel that assures you you still have your feet? I lost that after wearing 5-inch heels for a good nine hours. That's what you get trying to prettify for a night that would have you ending up drunk in some sofa somewhere.


4. And finally, my plans to purchase a laptop. Because YAY! I won an Acer Aspire One notebook during our office party -- the only major thing I've ever won in a raffle in my whole years of existence on this planet! Because ever since raffle tickets were invented I never won anything yet, not even some measly candy, shampoo, canned goods or anything. I never win these things but now yay, a little blue laptop! (Dear universe, are you trying to make up for making fun of me lately?)

why helo thar you little cheesecake, you, you!



So yup, life's a bitch and so are we. (Walang sense, syempre. lolz)

Labels: , , ,

 
0 Comments: