bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

April 27, 2009
posted by Nk. at 4:37 PM

I only have reminders for myself for this blog entry:


1. Jose Cuervo is not my friend.

Message in a bottle: "Let's go to hell. Together!"


On the two occasions I drank this I lost my wallet, my reflexes, some parts of my memory (thank god?) and a little of my dignity (or so I'd like to think). Which isn't really completely a bad thing, says my guy-buddies. Which makes me all the more suspicious. So yeah, Jose Cuervo, we're not friends.


...but I don't really hold grudges, so...


2. Be careful of those sockets and plugs, so says my mother. She says my sister dreamt of me getting electrocuted. Possible explanation: I have to be more careful of everything that involves electricity (does that feeling you get when you meet eyes with your crush count? No? Kk). Either that, OR, my sister really hates me.

(Strangely enough I've always had this irrational fear of getting run over by a speeding truck. When crossing a busy street I go into silent panic, and if ever a companion so hesitates while crossing the street you can expect that silent panic to turn into a not so pleasant shriek. So yeah, thank you to those who offer their arm or hand to me during these times, you sweet you, heh.)

3. Remember to save some money. Singapore trip is in a few weeks.


I'd remind myself of a few more things, but those things already qualify under stuff I already know.

Let me tell you about two posts that blew me away today tho:

Rom's Love Letter
Modern Patadyong's Hunas


I wish that I could just write down all the demons that I've been indulging in my mind lately the way these two could, but no, I could only read their words and nod my head and say, yeah, that's it. That's how it feels. That's how it is.




On a lighter note, can I just say let's *high five* the makers of Ang Blog ng Mga Tunay na Lalake?

Labels: , , , , ,

 
0 Comments: