bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

April 7, 2009
posted by Nk. at 5:38 PM

Nothing like something you can't or shouldn't have to make things more interesting. That transformation is...scary. I'm sorry, but who wants to look like The Jacko reinvented these days? The thought of having so much to do in 2 days, and nothing in 3 is making me panic a little. You shouldn't put color in everything sometimes it just is that, nothing. Excitement. I just want a house near the beach where I can wake up to white curtains dancing in the breeze and the blue of the ocean just waiting, waiting outside. I wish I could find in me the spirit of Lent but I can't. Maybe tomorrow I will? Once in a while you find a status message that'll keep the day interesting. The other day I went to church with a friend to pray (yes to pray for courage maybe) and I felt weird after. Not hallelujah-weird, but hhhhmmm-weird. Sometimes it just feels like God is too busy to pay attention you know? How important could wanting a guy to go bonkers over you can be over the (remote) possibility of a nuclear war/disaster thanks to North Korea? Anyway. You, don't do that. She'll take a tumble on you roll you like you were dice until you come out blue...If you're having too much fun should you stop and start to think? I'm kinda jealous of all my friends heading home for the long holy week vacation, but I absolutely detest having to brave the crowds in the terminals so I'll just stay put. The brakes, step on the brakes luv. And stay sane. And sober. Because getting drunk is not an OK idea when you're alone and wanting something you shouldn't. Too much. The universe does not like that. But I do. So. Why'd you have to be so cute. Yes please to some vodka. I wish giving in was as easy as this.



Please to forgive my jumble of thoughts, obviously somebody's not thinking straight. Hope to post something 'bout my Pangasinan beach-capade (pics!) or something that will closely resemble a decent blog entry soon folks.


beach tiemz!

Labels: ,

 
0 Comments: