bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

February 25, 2009
posted by Nk. at 6:50 PM

Just a few quick things before this blog totally goes softly into cyber-oblivion:


1. I'm very busy but pleasantly content with work these days. I do have my must have my anger management moments but yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I do now.

2. I miss the outdoors though. And taking photos. (Sometimes it does get to a point when you get sick of seeing your face in your phone, camera, and facebook albums. LOL)

3. My Singapore trip originally planned next month has been moved to May. But this time it's for sure -- Mira's already booked tickets for the both of us this week. This is it, Mirz!

4. My friends and I will be watching You Changed My Life (Don't laugh!) this weekend. That's right, the Sarah Geronimo - John Lloyd Cruz starrer. I'm fond of that girl (she CAN act, not like some pretty, very popular faces out there), and I do think John Lloyd Cruz is one of the better young actors these days. I hate the movie title tho. Come on Star Cinema/Viva people, lazy much??

5. I want a tan, and I want the beach more.

6. Familiar with the song The Sun Ain't Shining No More? I love the hippie feel!

7. Watched Will Smith's 7 Pounds. I was told it was a tearjerker -- but well, it was okay. The movie reminded me of Smith's previous "tearjerker", The Pursuit of Happyness (which I liked). Must be Will Smith's same acting? Or maybe I just am immune to tearjerker movies.

8. Watched Frost/Nixon. Was mesmerized by Frank Langella's portrayal of former US President Richard Nixon.

9. Watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Loved it! The film was told in a deceptively simple way but it gets to you -- the way that what is true in our relationships with the universe and with people are both simple and complicated, both blissful and sad, both hopeful and pointless. I immediately felt an affinity to the character Vicky, but found myself contemplating on my own restlessness thanks to Cristina. And Penelope Cruz was really good in this one. Must watch more Woody Allen films!

10. Watched Milk. Sean Penn is a god.

11. There's a recurring want among us friends (aside from food, the occasional party, and the yummeh opposite sex) -- having our fortunes told. Last time (ages ago, really. I was still in college!) I had mine told in the province the fortune teller warned me that I will be a kabit (translated: mistress) not once, but twice. So far, the prediction hasn't come to fruition. Yet. LOL.

12. One of these days, you'll miss your train and come stay with me
We'll have drinks and talk about things, any excuse to stay awake with you
You'll sleep here, i'll sleep there, but then the heating may be down again
at my convenience
we'd be good, we'd be great together.
~ Goodnight and Go, Imogen Heap

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

 
2 Comments:


At March 5, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

This weather is killing me! Beach weather yet I'm stuck in the city *grumble grumble*

And I looooved Vicky Cristina Barcelona, too! :)

 

At March 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Blogger Nk.

@ Helga -- I KNOW RIIITE?!?