bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

February 7, 2009
posted by Nk. at 8:02 PM

...and talking in tags (this was a tagging business going on in facebook, but I decided to post it here because well, I'm lazy that way):


25 Random Things About Me:


1. There's this great burger joint in Kapitolyo, Pasig that I frequent with my friends -- Charlie's. I swear the burgers there are made of sin.

YUMMEH!

2. I'm not really sure if I like marriage -- in fact, last week, while attending my friend's church wedding I was almost sure that I was developing an aversion to marriage. Sure I think weddings are romantic ceremonies, but I don't know, I'm kinda not very excited about the whole tying the knot thing. But if I absolutely just have to get married, it has to be a beach wedding, with everyone barefoot, and with a cool master of ceremonies (a pastor a priest whoever) who won't drone on about how family planning is an act of evil (obviously I have issues here haha).

3. I'm currently agnostic. I'm open to a spiritual experience but I'm not very keen on anything that will involve religious rituals and what have you.

4. I cried the first time I watched Land Before Time (you know, that cartoon about dinosaurs?)

5. I'm a fan of Korean cinema and television. In fact it's fairly safe to say that I get my romantic flick fix from Korean films like Ditto, Sad Movie (yes, it was sad alright), The Classic, and Madeleine, and Korean TV series like Goong (Princess Hours) and My Girl. I can drone on about this like the fan girl that I am but let's move on to number 6.

6. I love canned tuna. Because I don't really cook (I can if I wanted to but I'm too lazy) my meal would usually consist of hot and spicy tuna mixed with crushed plain crackers or, any other flavored canned tuna on whole wheat bread.

7. I once tripped and fell to my knees in the middle of a busy street (that street just off the gas station at the end of Shaw Blvd.). In my red, 4-inch pumps. Yessir, I literally stopped traffic.

8. My favorite way to sleep is in my undies and an oversized and old men's shirt. Pajamas are good too, but only during the cold season. :)

9. Speaking of sleep, I cannot sleep without a blanket. I can without a pillow, but I must, must have a blanket. I do blankets even when the weather's hot.

10. I'm absolutely in love with Katy Perry's Thinking of You. The lines "you're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter, like a hard candy with a soft center" just about perfectly sums up some stuff in my life right now haha.

11. I tried being a vegetarian before. I only lasted 2 months. I love animals really, pigs and cows included -- but I can't stay away from burgers. And sisig. And fried chicken. =(

12. I cannot be happier with the friends I have right now.

13. I've never been a watch person. But after accompanying a friend selecting and buying (after 5 hours of looking!) I suddenly developed a desire to have one. Not one of those cutesy ladies' watches, but rather a men's chrono watch that will swallow my wrist and make hand flailing a chore. I want it for my birthday!

14. I prefer drinking hard drinks over beer. I used to outdrink everyone -- including all my hard drinking guy friends and never get hangovers. But now, I've uh, mellowed.

15. It's a wry sense of humor over good looks for me when it comes to men. But if I can have both, so much the better. Haha.

16. The very first novel I read was Mario Puzo's The Godfather. That was when I was in fourth grade.

17. I'm a real good listener. If there was an award like some sort of Grammy's for best listener (categories would be problems, fantasies, drunktalk, nonsense, and chismis) I would be a forerunner. I once told a friend, this is both my blessing and my curse.

18. I love being a stranger in a strange place. (I'm going to Singapore next month!)

19. I have a temper but I can never hold on to a grudge. All my friends who have known me for a long time know this and abuse this fact on a constant basis. =P

20. I won this Acer Aspire One notebook in our company Christmas Party last year. I never win in raffles, not even in those tickets they sell compulsary for P10 a bunch during grade school. But that night when they were drawing out the winners and I was on my way to the rest room to fix my face I actually heard a voice in my head saying my name before they called out my name. Really. Was it my imaginary friend talking to me? I don't know. haha.

21. I seem to always find myself drawn to men who are intelligent but emotionally daft.

22. I'm near sighted. If we know each other and pass each other and I don't smile that's because I couldn't see you. My eyes are L-375 and R-325.

23. I always have trouble sleeping early.

24. Plots, settings, dialogues, characters, and sound tracks run in my head constantly but I can't sit down and just put them all down and organize them into a story. Someday I'd love to be able to come up with a screenplay for a film or tv series.

25. I want to have Johnny Depp's babies.

Labels: , , , , ,

 
4 Comments:


At February 14, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I sleep in just pannies and a big shirt, too. Sometimes, I take off the shirt haha. And I cant sleep (well, I can, but you get what I mean) without a comforter/heavy blanket.

I once tried to go veggie. My diet consisted mostly of junk food.

 

At February 16, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Blogger Nk.

@ Helga -- pannies, big shirts, and heavy blankets are lurve! =)

Mine consisted of tofu in different flavors. Isipin mo na lang ham yan moments. hehe.

 

At February 18, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I already have an Ortigas Extension apartment. You know what that means, right? YOU NEED TO BRING ME TO THAT BURGER PLACE IMMEDIATELY.

 

At February 27, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Blogger Nk.

@ Baddie -- RLY?? Well just give me a ring then. Wait. That didn't sound too right.