bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

August 17, 2009
posted by Nk. at 12:07 AM

I don't mind the world today
the fear in me is strong
and I love you
No one had to fend,
to fold, to see
with me
tonight

I went to church today. It seemed like today was a good day to pray, or have some semblance of communication with The Unseen Hand that supposedly has a say in everything that happens in this universe. I've become a bit wary of conversing with this higher power for a time now. Maybe I've lost my religion, or maybe my religion has lost me. More often than not I've found myself not knowing what to ask for-- not that I've run out of things to ask for, because there's a lot-- but I don't know. Maybe I still don't know what I want. Or maybe I'm just afraid to ask? Because I might not get it. Or I may just get it, and then not know what to do. Like now.

Ends when you change your life
Give you my soul, as long as you find your way
Starts when you fall and ends when you change your life
Give you my soul, as long as you find your way to shine
to shine

I sure hope the higher power is listening. Maybe He (or She) will consider using His (or Her) upper hand this time? And point me To Somewhere More Than This?


Starts When You Fall (The Killer and the Star)
This song. It owns my heart.
Because right now, I'm waiting for you to shine.

Labels: , , , ,

 
1 Comments:


At August 17, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

why do we treat God like a long distance love affair?He wants 2 b closer to our hearts.He wants more of us.Our time,dedication and trust.Draw nearer...You need not come as a perfect soul..Christ came not for the good people...but to save the lost...like you and me ;)