bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

October 30, 2007
posted by Nk. at 1:12 AM

It's just the beginning of my week at work tomorrow but I already want it to be the weekend. It's just going to be two days of work this week, what with Friday beginning the long Undas weekend. I'm quite unhappy with the way things are at work, but I'm sticking it out until I find something more...hmmm -- what's the term -- appreciative? Or, until my patience totally deserts me and I run amok at the office. Whichever way, I'll be waiting it out (for now) -- but, not without craning my neck for a better opportunity. Somewhere.

Anyway.

Today was the barangay erections errr, elections. And me and my mom missed it by five minutes. Talk about a bummer eh? And yeah, tell me about it Arbet. Monies were going around here (no different from every national elections) -- in fact, 100 bucks found its way to yours truly the other day. I was going to ask the housefolk to stop tolerating this shit (no matter how big or small the amount), but hell, 100 bucks can get you a yummy combo meal at Mcdo whereas my idealistic views could not. Rest assured tho, the housefolk didn't sell their votes, some people were just stupid enough to think so.

If people are dreaming of change for this country, well hell, we better start looking at our school clubs and whatnots. Corruption is everywhere, and many start it young. Ask the kid distributing his uncle's cash gifts to the barangay folk.

Anyway. Off to sleep now. Later's another day.

 
2 Comments:


At October 30, 2007 at 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Too bad not everyone sees it that way.

 

At October 31, 2007 at 2:07 PM, Blogger Poli

I also missed the elections--on purpose! Hehe!