bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

November 24, 2007
posted by Nk. at 11:27 PM

Last Sunday, while waiting for my friends for a little rendezvous inside Greenbelt's Coffee Bean, a middle-aged guy approached me and greeted me by my name and asked if I was waiting for someone. For the first three seconds I just looked at him blankly, clawing at my brains as to who this guy was. I managed what hopefully was a smile and to mumble a "yes, I'm meeting some friends" to his smiling face - but I still could not, for the life of me, remember where or when I met the guy. The guy didn't look like he enjoyed his free time molesting girls in some underground room in Makati so I chose to be nice even while alternating between thoughts of Robin Williams in One Hour Photo and praying Mister Coffee Bean wasn't one of my mom's kakilalas who'll one day tell my ma-PR mother just how nice her daughter was but how come she doesn't remember her Ninong though? (Magki-Christmas pa naman.)

I'm usually good with memorizing people's faces instead of their names (and the guy called me by my name) so it really puzzled me long after he left and even while my friends and I were already downing beers and bursting our blood vessels and each other's ear drums videoke-ing at Providence (was my first time there, anywhere with good friends is perfect!). Whoever that guy was well, I guess, sorry if I was supposed to know you but didn't...

omiiigaaahhzz!!
the (fake) poinsettias are so preeettaaayyy!!!
let's take a pichur!!! *pose*



Anyway (even if this week was hell) I did have a great (last) weekend with my friends in Tagaytay and in Manila.

It had me thinking if I should move back in the city I already ran away from and start anew, or, stay here and overcome.

Labels: , ,

 
7 Comments:


At November 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM, Blogger joyfulchicken

Maybe the guy is a psychic insurance salesman?

 

At November 26, 2007 at 12:44 AM, Blogger Nk.

is that a good or bad thing? lol.

 

At November 26, 2007 at 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

that's freaky man. maybe he reads your blog?

 

At November 26, 2007 at 11:39 PM, Blogger Nk.

OHNOEEESS? 0_o

 

At November 28, 2007 at 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Oof. Mkae, Im behind. WHERE ARE YOU?

 

At November 28, 2007 at 8:16 AM, Blogger Nk.

@ Helga - I was umm, in Manila the other weekend heh (you might recognize those poinsettias from somewhere lolz) but I'm back home now =)

 

At November 28, 2007 at 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

are we playing guess the guy here?! oh goodie! maybe he's your real mother..