bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

January 27, 2008
posted by Nk. at 7:42 PM


This is the reason why I should be kept out of the house on weekends or during days-off, even during times when the sun is still waaay up in the sky and work is done.

I can't stay put. If you're going to make me stay inside the house, there better be at least two of these things there:

1. a PC
2. a fast internet connection
3. a camera (for camwhoring that should never be seen by my parents, like this)
4. cable TV (and I GET TO PICK THE CHANNEL)
5. MY music
6. something nice to look at (a cute neighbor maybe? haha)
7. dibedes
8. food, preferably something sweet or spicy or with lots of cheese in it
9. drinks (and by this, I don't mean water)
10. company who can drink or won't but will not be KJs

I've been having somewhat erratic doses of some of them in the past weeks. But we all know pretty much what erratic does. Oh okay. No we don't?

I don't have the camera with me so I'm itching to have a new camera. And a laptop. And an internet connection. And that cutie at the cool music player...and...

Anyway, that should be a blog post for now.

alms for teh poor?

 
5 Comments:


At January 29, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I wanna give you a bed frame. Or a thicker mattress :P

 

At January 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Nice one Niki. I thought you had a pink house. I don't see any pinkness there.

 

At January 30, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Blogger Larius

jeez. people are rarely content.

 

At February 1, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

egad, sistah! you're somekindahawtness, aincha! :D

 

At February 3, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

right foot eh? lol