bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

February 14, 2008
posted by Nk. at 7:14 PM

Ah, Valentine's Day. I'm a year and three days older, but am I wiser?

yep. no doubt about it.

I'll still be stubborn about a lot of things. I'll still tend to space out when I'm bored, annoyed, or just not interested. I'll still order more food than I can actually eat. I'll still go for the guys that I won't actually get. I'll still like booze. I'll still trip wearing flat footwear, and prolly still crash into glass walls. I'll still take forever in the shower. I'll still purposely mismatch my clothes. I'll still will prolly make stupid decisions - and won't regret it. And I'll still prolly will see things coming but will prolly go for it anyway.

What I actually want to learn is to save. Save money, save time, save space. (voice in my head: But what the heck for? who knows if you'll still be alive tomorrow?) But yeah. It would be useful to learn how to save for something.

Also. Maybe I should fall in love this year? (There I said it.)


But that, would take some...things.

And oh hey mom, here's the nicer photo of me I promised!

Oooooppps.

Good thing is you see that I'm still eating yes?

 
3 Comments:


At February 14, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

BELATED HABA BIRDIE!!!!11

 

At February 15, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Blogger Nk.

baddieeeeh!11! where are you apartmented oredi?

 

At February 21, 2008 at 2:41 AM, Blogger meteor catcher

belated hapi birthday niki ;)hoping to read more of your blog!