bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

April 23, 2008
posted by Nk. at 6:48 PM

sand, sea, shore, sunset -- bliss.

So I went to Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte for some fun time with my friends. And what a fun time it was!

The farthest I've ever been to The North is Baguio (and that was uhm, four years ago? yea yea, whatta loser), and now I can proudly say that I've been to the tip of the Philippines (yay!) -- if you don't count Batanes of course, which we plan to visit too this year, hehe.

The travel to Pagudpud took almost ten hours (by bus), which was the same as going back to my province. And considering I haven't gone home in almost five months (I know mom) -- surviving the trip in a good mood was already an accomplishment.

But what's a ten hour trip if you're with friends right?

uh, the bus conductor not included.

What was our itinerary? The beach (at Arinaya Beach Resort where we stayed), the beach with the amazing, stiff neck-inducing, huge, huge windmills (Bangui Bay), the beach (Blue Lagoon where we beach-hopped), near the beach (Agua Grande), and the bridge overlooking the beach,no, the South China Sea (Patapat Bridge/Viaduct).

Now I haven't set foot in a beach for a year so those who care about me will understand if they will suddenly have difficulty seeing me in the dark the next time they invite me out to the movies (by the way, I want to watch Across The Universe).

Pictures, yes?

oooohhhh, it's orangeeeyyy!

ooopp. blame my poor levitation to the awesome pull of gravity.

windmills! big ones!

the world through my watermelon, lolz

and we hit the beach (and get pwnd by the waves!)

popsicles at the beach = win

beach is love. =)

my girl Myrtle!

happiness.


More photos here, here, here, and here.


Thanks to Myrtle (and her family and friends) for being a great host(ess?).

Next stop: La Union? (We're looking atchu, vince)

Labels: , , ,

 
4 Comments:


At April 24, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Blogger Blazingpenpusher

inggit naman aq, 'te... hahaha. :-p

 

At April 24, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown

oo nga po...nakakainggit naman kayo...sana next time may pera na po ako para makasama...you are still as pretty as ever mam nikki...^_^

 

At April 24, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Blogger Nk.

thanks, you guys! =)

@ pluma > asus! haha!

May 17, it's La Union. July 5, it's Palawan!

 

At April 24, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Blogger Pete Erlano Rahon

been there at the beach, sometime when the windmills was not yet put up, it seems you also missed the light house - Bojeador - can't see it in the pixes. I missed that place as well - a reason to go back. By the way I am from Ilocos. I miss the beach, anyway here's link to cherry blossoms - http://twurl.nl/lgex12 enjoy the summer !