bloggart.

Nk.
Philippines
and she is? watching you. lulz.
still want to know?

stuff.


  • Currently obsessed about: THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!!
  • Currently loving : photography and play time
  • Currently singing to : Meiko's Boys With Girlfriends
  • Currently reading : Michael Crichton's Next
  • next in line : Dork Whore
  • Currently craving : 1. a vacation somewhere where there's sand, sea, and shore. 2. that sinful, orgasm-inducing chocolate cake from Cyma 3. a DVD copy of Ang Lee's 1997 film, The Ice Storm 4. YOU.
  • currently advocating: come on, do something guys! Save The Elephants

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called memory stream. Make your own badge here.

talk to me.

Word.

“If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?”~Gloria Steinem

exit.
had enough (of me)? here's the way out.
major thoroughfares.
familiar places (people i know).
delightful back alleys.
random finds.

Don't hold your love over my head ~ Come Back To Bed (john mayer)

credits

banner: image not author's own, tweaked picture found in google. layout: tweaked blogskin by inksplash. labor: my cousin val. everything else: me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Add to My Yahoo!

Support WWF

ripple Give Money Give Education Give Food Give Water

May 2, 2008
posted by Nk. at 8:20 AM

I see everything.

...But most people are lazy. They never look at everything. They do what is called glancing, which is the same word for bumping off something and carrying on in almost the same direction, e.g., when a snooker ball glances off another snooker ball. And the information in their head is really simple. For example, if they are in the countryside, it might be

1. I am standing in a field that is full of grass.
2. There are some cows in the fields.
3. It is sunny with a few clouds.
4. There are some flowers in the grass.
5. There is a village in the distance.
6. There is a fence at the edge of the field and it has a gate in it.

And then they would stop noticing because they would be thinking something else like, "Oh it is very beautiful here," or "I'm worried that I might have left the gas cooker on," or "I wonder if Julie has given birth yet."

~ (Christopher Boone, from The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time)


A conversation with an officemate this morning, after mooning over a delightful find in flickr:

me: my heart is aching for a dslr
me: lol
officemate: isang
officemate: kaskas
officemate: lang
officemate: ng bago mong credit card
me: which is equivalent to permanent poverty for niki
officemate: look on the bright side, no more heart aches
me: just temporary ones
me: hahaha




I'm afraid you're right, Christopher.

Labels: , ,

 
8 Comments:


At May 2, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Blogger Rashid

tama si officemate..

ISANG KASKAS LANG YAN!

tipong...

I-SWIPE NA YAN! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

pero.. eto seryoso.. siguro nga.. its better to have one para mas mahasa ang skill! korek?!

i envy pa naman how you take pictures.. ang galing galing.. heheh.. kaya go na! ehehehe..

 

At May 2, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

kaskasan na!!

 

At May 2, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

get a 2nd hand unit. you can buy a 2nd hand canon 300D for a little over 16k. Just check the number of actuations. You'd want a unit that has less than 10k actuations

I wrote an article on how to buy 2nd hand gadgets on my blog

 

At May 3, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Blogger Unknown

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At May 3, 2008 at 8:24 AM, Blogger Unknown

i really enjoyed reading your blog.

Reason 1. Daming new words

a. camwhore
b. and the latest "kaskas"

For an innocent [pure] man like me, this -- i mean your blog -- is a well of great verbal finds...hahahaha

I'll post Reasons 2 to 1001 later.

 

At May 6, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I want a dSLR, too. So bad =(
And a credit card hehe

 

At May 9, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

ate niki, kayang kaya mo nmn bumili eh, mura na yung d40, pero kng may kmag anak ka sa states, mas ok bumili dun. :D

 

At May 9, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Blogger Nk.

@ pluma - can't wait for reasons 2 to 2001 =P

@ helga - i'm still waiting for teh credit card!!1

@ ghetti - waaah. di ba friends are family na din? how about your ate haha =)